Ayutthaya Day Tour (Includes lunch) Code: OUTBKK7
Bang Pa-In Summer Palace + Wat Mahathat + Wat Phra Sri Sanphet + Wat Lokayasutharam
- 07:15 – Collection from the hotel lobby.
- 08:15 – Visit The Bang Pa-In Summer Palace.
- 10:00 – Visit Wat Mahathat (known for the Buddha’s head in the tree).
- 10:30 – Visit Wat Phra Sri Sanphet and see the ruin of the old capital of Ayutthaya.
- 11:50 – Visit Wat Lokayasutharam and see the giant reclining Buddha.
- 12:10 – Depart for a boat ride.
- 13:10 – Board the boat and enjoy a buffet lunch on board while cruising back to Bangkok.
- 15:30 – Arrive in Bangkok and travel back to the hotel arriving at approximately 16.00.
A Thai buffet lunch is included, and bottled water is available through the day.
|1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People|
|7,500 Bht||4,300 Bht||3,900 Bht||3,400 Bht||3,000 Bht||2,500 Bht|
All tours are private not public. Read more.